My FREE Gift to You!
My name is Suzanne Franco Land and my husband, Ken, and I got married at a gorgeous all-inclusive resort in Tulum, Mexico on June 30, 2009. I absolutely loved being a destination wedding bride and you will too … as long as you get the “scoop” from those of us who have gone before you!
To be perfectly honest with you … I had NO idea what I was getting myself into! In fact, once we made the decision to have a destination wedding … I found myself so lost and stressed out I could hardly think straight …
I spent countless hours online searching for answers (and ideas) and I honestly felt totally lost and alone. And to make it even worse … the more I learned about destination weddings … the more I realized how much I didn’t know about the subject! LOL
I don’t want you to feel as lost or alone as I did … so I’ve teamed up with industry expert, Erika Celeste, to bring you the complete guide to planning your dream destination wedding …
My FREE Gift to You!
“The Destination Wedding Survival Guide!”
The book is over 180 pages jam packed with straight-to-the-point, tips and ideas … with detailed step-by-step instructions … and honest advice and topics that you won’t find in any of the other “wedding” books out there. This survival guide addresses the real life issues that you’re facing right now as a destination wedding bride … and we give you easy-to-follow solutions!
I have sold countless copies of the book for $29.97 … but I’ve decided that the reason I wrote the book in the first place was to help as many brides as possible … so by giving the book away for FREE I can do just that! Pretty exciting huh?
In fact … Here are just a few of the topics that will help you save time and money … and still let you pull off the wedding of your dreams …
Location, Location, Location!
Many brides and grooms make the decision that they want to have a destination wedding but soon find out that it’s not an easy task to find a location that will make their friends and family happy and still make them ecstatic about their big day. If you’re still undecided on venue … the location section in the book will take the “guess work” out of it for you!
“My fiancé and I were having a really hard time choosing a destination that would make us happy and that was doable for most of our friends and family. We used your brainstorming techniques and now we’re super excited to be getting married in the Napa Wine Country! Thank you so much Suzanne”
Angie (and Jim), Chicago, Illinois
- Proven strategies for choosing the perfect destination wedding location for you and your fiancé … and for your friends and family …
- Some great ways to compare potential venues ~ even if you’re not able to do a site visit …
- Understanding ceremony types and how to make sure your marriage is going to be “legal” if you get married at your chosen venue …
- Find out whether or not you should get married at “home” before your destination wedding ceremony (or even after) …
- Any chance you or your guests are short on time … or cash? It might be wise to look at destinations that won’t require passports for you and all of your guests … let us help you sort through these decisions … and you’ll be on your way to the perfect venue!
- Should you use a destination wedding travel agent? Are you certain you know what to look for and what to ask before hiring help? Read this section carefully so you don’t get taken!
- And much, much more!
Destination Wedding Etiquette!
By far the most searched destination wedding topics online fall into what we call the destination wedding etiquette category … and these topics are hot, hot, hot ladies! In fact, you better know this stuff or you’ll be known as “bridezilla” for sure! LOL
“I had no idea why there was so much tension between me and my future in-laws ~ but after I read the etiquette section in your book it became painfully clear that I was (unknowingly) hurting feelings and coming off as bossy and selfish.
You guaranteed that we would save more than the cost of the book but I want you to know that you actually helped me save some very important relationships and that’s way more important to me! (as for monetary savings you’ve showed us several ways to do that too)”
“Almost Bridezilla,” San Diego, California
- Secrets from the experts! When it comes to destination weddings … you better know the “do’s and don’ts” ~ We address the most frequently asked etiquette questions. Remember … if you get these wrong … you’ll be known as “bridezilla” for sure!
- Are you certain you know who you should (and shouldn’t) invite to your destination wedding? We’ve got you covered!
- Be armed with ideas for how to handle your friends and family who are not invited to your destination wedding …
- A great way to get more of your invitees to attend your destination wedding … and have them happy and excited about the whole idea!
- Do you want to know the #1 objection given by destination wedding invitees … and how to respond to it? (and how not to respond to it!)
- Learn a sneaky way to ask for “cash gifts“ without breaking all of the rules (WARNING: Touchy subject ladies … you better be careful on this one!)
- Are you supposed to have a bridal shower if you’re having a destination wedding? If so, who should (and shouldn’t) you invite?
- Make sure you know the proper time frames for your invitations: save the dates, wedding invitations, at home reception invites, announcements, etc.
- How big should your wedding party be … and who pays for what?
- Should you have anyone in your wedding party sign a contract?
- And much, much more!
Wedding Budget & Ways to Save!
When it comes to weddings … most people have a limited budget for what they can spend … and of course that budget is different for each one of us. You should know that there is no cookie-cutter budget out there that will make sense for planning your destination wedding.
In this section we spell out what products and services might be on your wedding wish list and we help you find as many ways as possible to stretch your budget so you can have the wedding of your dreams – despite your particular spending limits!
This is also the section where I share my expertise on how to negotiate with your vendors (and for anything you buy for the rest of your life!) … and many brides (well … grooms too) tell me this is one of their favorite section of the book!
“Suzanne, I’ve never written about something I purchased before but after I received your email asking about success stories I decided to go for it!
My fiance was not too excited that I purchased your book (sorry just being honest) … but last week he was leaving the house to go look at a motorcycle he saw on Craigslist and I had him read the section on negotiating. Well I ‘m happy to report that he used your technique and he got the bike for $700 BELOW what he was WILLING to pay!
He came home thanking me but I told him that you deserve the praise. Now we’re excited to see how we do negotiating with our vendors – wish us luck. Thanks again!”
Patsy (and Jimmy), Newark, New Jersey
*Remember … the book is now FREE!
- How much does a destination wedding cost? Let us show you how to estimate your destination wedding expenses …
- We even share our destination wedding budget outline which will help you organize your expenses …
- Who pays for what … parents, bride and groom, wedding party, guests … make sure you know how to approach this subject too!
- What products should you consider purchasing online and how to protect yourself while doing so …
- Tips and ideas for how to save a ton of money on your destination wedding … from what to look for out of season, what to make yourself, the possibility of bartering for products and services … and more!
- How to negotiate like a pro with your vendors (and venue) to get the very best deal for their products and services (this section alone will save you more than than you can imagine!)
Go Ahead … Download Your FREE Copy!
I’d like to ask you personally to go ahead right now and download this complete blueprint … I know it will help you plan the most amazing destination wedding you could ever imagine!
Alright … Need More Reasons to Download This Book?
Well … it just wouldn’t be possible to list every single topic that’s included in, “The Destination Wedding Survival Guide,” but I promise you it is chalk-full of detailed information and guidance for having a very successful destination wedding. But just in case you still aren’t convinced that this is well worth your time … let me tell you even more about what’s inside the book:
“Since you’ve asked for feedback I’d like to share with others that this is a thorough book that is written from the heart and with a lot of detail. It’s a great mixture of sharing personal experience and factual information. Once I started reading it I couldn’t stop! The information itself is very helpful and the lists provided are a lifesaver. I wouldn’t even know where to start with examples. I will say that the beauty secrets alone have probably saved me from some potential disasters and the technology tips are very helpful so we can share as much as possible with those who can’t make it. Thank you for providing destination wedding brides with all of this great information! Savannah, Dallas, Texas
Legal Documents ~ and Issues While Traveling Abroad
- Passports and birth certificates
- Traveling with minors
- Dealing with customs
Wedding Technology ~ For the Modern Destination Wedding Bride!
- Wedding websites
- Photo sharing sites
- Capturing your big day on video
- Live streaming video for those who can’t make it
- How to “meet” your vendors even if they’re in another state … our country even!
Beauty and the Beast ~ Including Some Topics No One Else Wants to Touch!
- Hair and makeup tips
- Tanning and teeth whitening
- The dreaded subject of weight loss
- And even menstrual cycle planning
Solutions for 911 Emergencies!
- Hangovers and dehydration
- Dark circles
- And … Our Wedding Dress Repair Kit!
Packing Pointers and Traveler’s Lists Galore!
And much, much more!
You Deserve This Book!
If you’re planning a destination wedding you deserve this book! We’ve spelled out exactly what you need to do and we’ve addressed all of the things that you need to consider and everything you need to take care of for your wedding (and for your trip). There’s no reason for you to go it alone on this one! That means you have nothing at all to lose and everything to gain.
Download Your Copy Now!